Saturday, November 26, 2011

Introduction

After reading so many blogs by agents and other professionals within the publishing world, I decided I should make an attempt at building my own.  So, obviously, I'm new at this and still riding the roller coaster that is the learning curve.

My goal here is to build a platform for myself as a writer.  In reality, I'm hoping that I can keep this going on a some sort of regular basis as I've never been very good at keeping a journal.  And I do see blogging as an online journal of sorts.  Mine, however, has to kept along a certain line and not become personal--or, not too personal anyway.

This post is only my way of entering the blogging world.  It is, in and of itself, a lesson in this new--and hopefully exciting--world I've chosen to enter.  So, if you read this, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment