Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Busy, busy. . .

It's been a busy couple weeks.  


First I had to get the burp cloths finished for my friends and their "new" baby.  I was going to visit them, and wanted to have the gift ready to give.  It took hard work that made my vision blurry, but I got it done. It was wonderful to see my friend and meet her daughter.  


I will be honest and say that I haven't been writing at all.  I need to, but I just haven't had the time.  And at the end of the day, all I want to do is relax with my husband for a little while.  If only I could have just two extra hours in each day.


As far as research, I have done a bit in the form of reading.  I've discovered the wonders of free Kindle books (great for the financially troubled like me), and I've used this to acquire a small collection in a specific genre that I've been curious about.


I need to get my assignment written before I can work on personal projects, but I will post another short story or excerpt as soon as I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment