Thursday, January 5, 2012

Don't give up on me. . .

I know I've been lacking in my posts since before the holiday, and for that I apologize.  Do give up, though.  I've been writing, working on Darkest Night, and it's almost finished.  As soon as it is, I'll get it up.

I've also had internet issues for a the past few days.  Our router is on the fritz, choosing for itself when it wants to send the signal to our devices.  Of course, now that I've scheduled Comcast to upgrade our modern with a wireless router, the Linksys has been working.  I feel that this is a catch-22 situation:  the Linksys is working now, but if I cancel the appointment with Comcast the next day it will quit again.

I'll put forth an effort to be more productive with my blog.  Please bare with me.  As always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment