Thursday, March 1, 2012

Excuses, excuses. . .

Writer's block has woven its icy tentacles through my brain, and, although that isn't a good excuse for my slacking on blog entries, it's not the only thing taking over my thoughts right now.  Dreams of my garden and those future plans also abound.  The terrors--and conversely, the excitement--of finding a preschool for Bug are taking their fair share as well.  And then there's the BIG family vacation coming up, and all the intricate detail planning that involves.


But, on the bright side, I did have two new ideas for stories.  Both have the potential to be novel length, but I think the second idea--a romance--is better suited to short story length.  The first one could be a short story, too.  I just haven't played with either of them too much to make a final decision.  I'm trying to get the current projects finished first.


So, I apologize to my readers for missing Monday.  And I'm sorry this entry is coming so late in the morning.  Better late than never, though.  Right?


Have a great weekend.  I'll be back Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment