Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Networking

I'm trying to branch out and network with readers and other writers.  I feel that this blog is a good start.  Also following the agent, author, and publishing blogs I follow allows me to see how others progress in certain areas of the industry. 

This is all very good.  However, I would love to find a small group of writers--about 4-8 people.  Connecting to other writers in my area, reading each other's work, and providing feedback is something I would love to do.  A group like this would also be good for helping me get the writing done.  Being a mom is the best job in the world, but it really takes away from my writing time.

If you are local, let me know if you write or know any writers that would be interested in getting a group together.  There's nothing like the critiques of fellow writers to help hone your art.

As always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment