Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thinking. . .

It's been a couple days since I've posted, and I'm sorry for the slack.  As I mentioned in my first post, I've never been good at journaling.

It's getting ready for the holidays--plus trying to catch up on everything else--that's kept me away.  I also haven't been able to come up with anything to share.  In fact, I'm still struggling with it now.

I have no new profound lessons learnded in my reading, although I have been keeping up with the agent and publisher blogs that I follow.  That's not to say that I haven't learned anything, just that nothing major stands out.

I don't want to post another sample just yet, either.  I've been thinking that maybe complete short stories might be good for my readers to review, but. . . Well, short stories are not my strong suit.  I struggle to keep things below 3,000 words. 

Now that I say that, maybe it would be beneficial to post some.  You, my loyal friends and readers, could provide feedback.  You could tell me if the story feels complete, or if something is missing.  So, I'll ponder the issue a litttle more and let you know.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment