Thursday, February 9, 2012

Frustrations. . .

Words are not coming easily so far this week.  To make matters worse, the small amount I accomplished Tuesday morning went missing Wednesday morning.  I'm not sure how this happened.  Everything is autosaved constantly--even when I leave documents open as I close Pages or turn of the computer.  Even if I didn't save the work manually, it still should have saved.


While I'm thankful it was only a small amount, it was still a lot of hard work to wade through the pictures and scenes in my head without words to describe them.  Thank you writer's block, for throwing a wrench in my new schedule.  It's hard enough to keep to my new routine without the hardships you add to the mix.


It's also hard to get everyone in the house up and going while trying to get some work done.  The alarm goes off every nine minutes for my husband, who doesn't wake up to the obnoxious beeping echoing through the room.  While the oldest can get up and ready for school himself, once he sees me shuffling about the kitchen for coffee he just can't seem to keep quiet.  The little one used to sleep until 7:30, but since I've started getting up early, he has too.  The already short hour I carved out gets eaten up quickly.  More time is needed, but jumping another hour seems extreme.  I'm going to have to work up to that.

1 comment:

  1. The time to write will come soon enough, and when it does you'll wish Bug was still home with you. Keep doing your best when you can. .... Kim

    ReplyDelete